Ultimate in Oral Care
Perfect results EVERY TIME! With the 30 Second Smile™ System, you get a precise cleaning each and every time. You just bite n' guide! The 30 Second Smile™ toothbrush automatically brushes your teeth by using the preferred method recommended by dentists and periodontists (the Bass brushing technique). And, its patented "can’t make a mistake" design automatically positions the bristles at the perfect 45 degree angle for powering away dangerous plaque, and massaging your gums.
For the First Time Ever Dental Professionals Agree:
- It perfectly cleans front, back, and biting surfaces all at the same time!
- Keeps your teeth as shiny and clean as the day you left
the dentist’s office.
- Perfect every time you use it.
- Now you can start the gingivitis reversal process in as little as 2 weeks.
- It's so easy, the 30 Second Smile™ does it all for you!
- Dual Arch Brush does it all in just 30 seconds! Single Arch brush cleans each arch in 30 seconds.
See the Difference for Yourself!
How to use the Dual Arch Brush
The Dual Arch Brush uses 6 microbrush heads that surround your teeth in soft bristles, automatically cleaning the top, bottom, inside, outside, and biting surfaces, all at the same time. It provides a perfect and comfortable cleaning every time. That’s why brushing only 30 seconds with the Dual Arch Brush is like brushing 3 minutes with a single-headed toothbrush.
60 Day RISK FREE TRIAL Offer
$79.99 plus $14.95 (S&H).
$79.99 plus $14.95 (S&H).
5-Star Reviews from Industry Experts!
“Everything changed with the 30 Second Smile™, with my patients having less stains, brighter teeth, less frequent cleanings, and a fresher mouth…. The design (of the 30 Second Smile™) is so ingenious and common sense.”-- Dr. David Scharf - Board Certified Long Island Periodontist
“The 30 Second Smile™ is safe, and I have seen no damage to oral tissues or teeth. It will not harm bridgework or crowns. I like it for myself, because it really does reduce the time needed to brush your teeth. My mouth feels fresh like I just had my teeth cleaned. I also feel that this brush has great value to older patients because of the fail-proof mechanics that allow them to brush their teeth perfectly every time.”-- Dr. Roger B. Parkes - Periodontal Associates of Jackson, P.A.
“I was amazed with 30 Second Smile™ performance….reducing decay and improving gingival health. I also noted its effectiveness at removing plaque and stains. The '30 Second Smile™' promoted greater total patient compliance because it is easy to use in a short amount of time.”-- Dr. Mike S. Person, DMD
For more testimonials, click here.
- Michael Drummond ~ High School Student
- "I know it might be hard for you to imagine, but teenagers can be pretty lazy, so it's nice to have the toothbrush do all the work. After you use the 30 Second Smile, it feels like you just got out of the dentist. You just feel like you want to lick your teeth because it's so clean."
- Allison Smith ~ Sales & Marketing
- "When you rub your tongue over your teeth it just feels clean and fresh and new and it's just a different feeling than when you simply use your toothbrush."
- Amy Thomas ~ Mother
- "My teeth feel whiter and brighter and I feel cleaner. I've even gotten a few compliments, actually, saying they look brighter and whiter."
- Kathleen Meehan ~ Retired Corporate Executive
- "With the 30 Second Smile, my teeth feel like I have just come from the dental hygienist. They feel so clean and fresh and I lick my tongue across my teeth and they just feel wonderful."
- Kelly Malone ~ Swim Instructor
- "I have very large spaces in between my teeth because of my gum problems. I used to have 4s and 5s in the pockets of my gums, and since I've started using 30 Second Smile, my gums have gone down to 2s and 3s. My hygienist is amazed. And with 30 Second Smile, I am fighting the battle...and winning."
- Lori Mattingly ~ Mother
- "30 Second Smile is a great choice for my son who has braces. I've invested a lot of time and money on his braces and it's very important that he brushes his teeth. And it's doing the right job to clean all his teeth and his gums. It's a great device for a child with braces."